Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day!

Nathan and I celebrated our Valentines a little early this year, since he had to work on Valentines Day! Nathan surprised me and got Broadway tickets to 'Phantom of the Opera'! I had never seen the show and had been talking about how I wanted to go see it. We went Thursday night and had an awesome date!

The theatre is SOOO beautiful!

The Chandelier falls from the ceiling almost crushing the audience, every night! How exciting!!

We had the best seats and loved every minute of it.

The best part was that we got to go backstage. I have a friend of the family who is in the show, and he graciously gave us a backstage tour. We got to see all the trap doors, costumes, hidden secrets, and a few of the cast members. 

Our first married Valentine's Date was the best!

Here are a few pics of the show:
 
 


3 comments:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

so fun! you hair is so straight!! When you are in this play one day I hope you let me come backstage & see all the trap doors & such! ;)

SJonesG said...

How awesome! That would be my dream valentine's date! Your picture is so beautiful of the two of you, the theatre is beautiful and the show looks wonderful! You are living a very blessed life! Cant wait till the two of you are on the stage so I can come see you!

Beth Meyer said...

Yahoo, congratulations Nathan and Whitney! You two are doing great, supporting each other and getting to the auditions!
I am doing great too, I just figured out how to post a comment as a signed in member. :)