This past week on Facebook was DoppleGanger Week. This means that everyone on Facebook was to put up a picture of a famous person that they have been told they looked like. Here are a few of my family and friends that participated, and there are also a few that I made myself. :)
Let me know which is your favorite!
Here is mine: Nicole Kidman
One of my bridesmaids, Regina: Rachel McAdams
One of my best-friends from Belmont, Kara : Sarah Jessica Parker


Nathan's Best Man, Sam: Harrison Ford

One of our cast-mates from Hershey Park, John : Lucy Liu
A former Belmont University Class-mate, Brittany: Chris Colfer ( Tv Show Glee)
Former Belmont class mate, Katie : Christy Carlson Romano (Kim Possible)
My friend/roommate/right arm at my wedding..Logan: Topanga
Our former cast mate at Hershey, Kaylin : Raven (That's so Raven)


Friend from Belmont, Paige: Anne Hathaway


Belmont Class-mate, Kate: Liv Tyler


A former cast mate at Hershey, Stacie: Marion Cotillard
Nathan : Justin Timberlake

My mom, Shirley in her College years: Farrah Fawcett


My sister, Marissa (I did this one): Christina Ricci


Which are your favorites????
















3 comments:
WOW there were some really good matches and some funny ones! Im digging Shirley's Farrah look, but they all are pretty dang good :)
This is hilarious! Wow, it's amazing how many people have look-a-likes! I loved these on fb this week. How fun!
Man these are soo good! I vote Brittany Church with Glee person and Stacie Riggs. i love this
Post a Comment