Saturday, February 13, 2010

GOOD NEWS!

NATHAN GOT THE 'SPEARGROVE PRESENTS' ACTING JOB!!!!!
yay!!!!
yay!!!!
He just got the call yesterday. They offered him the role of 'Ricky' (the jock who gets all the ladies).
This means he will have a few rehearsals with the cast and production staff, and then he will perform in the reading of the play for an audience. He will also be considered for 'Ricky' in the furthering of this new musical. This means that Nathan is originating the role of Ricky in 'Speargrove Presents', YAY!

Nathan will also receive a few Equity points-yippee!!

So, thank you for all your prayers. Things are definitely starting to look up!
Nathan just landed his first New York Professional Gig! Woo hoo!

6 comments:

SJonesG said...

Awesome!!! We're so excited!!! Wish we could see it!

Rachel said...

Yeah I'm so happy for you!

Maria Logan said...

AAHH!! Amazing!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

Diane Ohlson said...

That is awesome! Congrats!!!

Del said...

wonderful!

Unknown said...

Oh my sweetie pies, I hate it when times are tough. I am praying for you regularly and for discernment: When to know when to stay home, what to say yes to and for the right opportunities to come! YEAH, go GOD!
Love, Mom/Beth