Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Nathan and I decided to make home made sugar cookies the other night. It was so much fun because it was pretty messy and I got to roll the dough and cut out pretty little Christmas cookies...it was so magical...and not to mention very YUMMY!

We had all of our ingredients plus our handy dandy cookbook!


This was the FUN ZONE!


I was having way too much fun!
The dough was just so pillowy soft in my hands :)


We made almost 40 cookies...a little too much for us to handle.
But we did it! (and them shared them at work!)


Mmm mmm Good! They were delicious!




2 comments:

SJonesG said...

Yum! Yum! I want some!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, so much fun you two create! We had SUCH a good time in Lancaster with you both and are looking forward to seeing you in January. I LOVED your Christmas video and have watched it several times, enjoyed your bloopers also. Now two big questions.... should I make Cinnamon rolls for you or have you had your fill? Also, should Karen make Christmas cut out cookies or have you had enough?