Monday, December 21, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow...okay thats enough snow!!

On Saturday morning, we woke up to a beautiful snowy white winterland! We were told at work that it would continue snowing all day, and we would get up to 6 inches of snow! On Saturdays, we have three shows each. Nathan has three shows at his theatre, and I have three shows at mine. Well, we ended up only having 2 shows each because we ended up getting about 15 inches of snow. The snow plows for the roads couldn't keep up with the snow coming down!
Here are a few photos :
The Beginning of the Snow Saturday Morning


Sunday Morning!


This is the most snow I've ever seen!! (Nathan is used to it..He's from IOWA)




Snow Angels!
 

My Very 1st Snow Angel!!


Running through the snow wildly (like Phoebe on Friends) was the best!!


 

WE LOVE SNOW!
 

1 comment:

SJonesG said...

This may be my favorite post of all. Your new profile picture is awesome! The pictures are so beautiful! The last picture was the sweetest ever, how romantic! Wow, I dont think I've ever seen that much snow either and I haven't ever made a snow angel. I hope your coat and boots are warm!!