Too bad those two towers are gone....
Neighborhood in Astoria.
These are ALL OVER in NY
Good... this was right outside of a place we looked at - I asked how high the crime was they said... there is no crime.... umm what about the shattered window? They said it was a fight and it happens all the time... good.
This is one of the larger kitchens we saw.
eww
under construction
This one actually had a little backyard - which is unheard of in our price range.
We loved this one.
This is a standard size kitchen.
Look how many dogs he's walking!
This is the nicest kitchen we saw - it had a washer and dryer in the kitchen which is odd but also amazing. This was a 2 bedroom in Manhattan.
This was the view outside of the living room.
This is on the roof top - pretty cool.
Still haven't found our perfect place but still looking and will keep updates coming:)
2 comments:
Wow, I like the same one you like. If you get a two bedroom maybe everyone who is going to visit can make a pymt to help out... sorta like a timeshare account! haha. I know how expensive hotels are in NYC! Great job with the pics!! How exciting! Oh to be young again!!
hahaha. these are really funny. I love pink toilet and poopy bath tub.
That is so exciting. It looks just like the movies!! (uh hem...I've never been to new york, remember...). Oh that seems like so much excitement...I know it won't be easy, but oh so exciting.
Post a Comment