It's Saturday and we have one more week in Hollywood, FL for rehearsals. Next week Thursday we have an official performance in front of the whole staff and crew in the Studios. Friday we are partaking in a talent show for Live United. Whitney and I are singing a song from Joel Waggoner's concert that we did in New York. Next Saturday is our last day off and then on Sunday (a week from tomorrow) we will be getting on board the ship! I cannot believe the time here is wrapping up to an end! It has flown by. We have learned all the shows and are feeling very excited for the next part of our contract to begin.
I don't know if we have already told you about this - but Whitney and I will have our cellphones, however, we will only be available to talk on Sundays. Apparently we will also have phone service in St. Thomas, we will be porting there every other Wednesday. So as of right now, Sundays and every other Wednesdays.
3 comments:
I can't believe it has flown by so fast either. I hope you find that your cell phone's work better than you think. Some of your ports are US right? WE cant wait to see you on the ship in two/3 months!
Thanks Nathan. Very excited for you guys and excited about coming with Ted and Claudia Nov 26 to be with you for a week of hang'n.
Love you much,
I just heard that if you have a "gmail account" you can talk to anyone anywhere for free. It was just made to be so, recently.(thats what I heard) So you should inquire about that.
Wow, I am missing you even more now. But so excited and happy for you. Dad and I will work on getting our passports very soon!
Love you, Nathan and Whitney,
Mom/Beth
Post a Comment