Monday, September 5, 2011

The Look of Love




We had a little bit too much time on our hands so naturally we decided to make a music video. This song, "The Look of Love" is a song that we are singing in our jazz set on the cruise. The reason behind making this video is the fact of course that we find this song to be very corny - and every time we sing it, Nathan gives this ridiculous face. Anyway we wanted to share this humor with you:)

9 comments:

SJonesG said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... oh my I needed that good laugh!!! that was AWESOME!! I could see your eyes laughing whitney and even though you tried to look kooky nathan you still looking gorgeous.. too funny! I LOVE YOUR MUSIC VIDEOS!!

Nathan + Whitney said...

Well we LOVE your comments Shirley! HAHA - we're so glad you find us funny:)

Daddy F said...

You guys are tooooooo gooood!
I love that. Can't stop laughing. And you sound great! I like the track! What an up and down roller coaster of serious versus throw back jazzy style romantic song. More…More….more…..more….
PLS….

Nathan + Whitney said...

Love you guys! When you come on the cruise you'll hear us do 2 complete Jazz sets. It'll be so fun!

Millie said...

you guys are killing me in this video.

Abigail said...

How is Whitney not dying laughing?!?! Also would like to share that this one of my show choir's ballads my Sophomore year. Hilarious.

Patrick T said...

I miss your funny faces, Nathan. That video is hilarious!

Teddie Bennett said...

This is great!I love the part where Nathan is in the pool!

Anonymous said...

I loved it all, especially your voices and the red lipstick and finishing it up with the lipstick kiss and funny face in the end. I want to BE THERE!
Mom/Beth