Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blog #4 on Cruise


Our 2 Year Anniversary!

Monday September 19th, 2011.
*Rehearsal in the morning
*Relaxing afternoon
*Opened and performed the Captain’s Welcome Aboard Reception

Song List
1.     Beyond the Sea
2.     I’m in the Mood For Love
3.     I’m Beginning to See the Light/Taking a Chance on Love
4.     I Only Have Eyes For You
5.     The Look of Love
6.     Old Devil Moon
7.     Teach Me Tonight
8.     Sway
It was so special to us that we got to perform on our Anniversary. It’s very crazy how nervous we were though. We perform this every Monday night in the Royal Promenade but the first time is always the most nerve racking. Luckily neither of us messed up.

*Celebrated by eating at Johnny Rockets which is on the top deck.
*Played chinese checkers and regular checkers
*It was extremely windy that night, guest were not even allowed outside

It was an amazing day, and our entire cast gave us a card. We are so blessed!
Shirley and Fred surprised us with a kindle in the mail, can’t wait to start downloading books - the perfect gift for cruise life! Thank you!!! 

 Our Formal Attire for our Captain's Welcome Aboard Reception, Whitney's dress is from her senior highschool prom! 

 Us at Johnny Rockets!
 1 chocolate milkshake with 2 straws
 What a great evening!

3 comments:

SJonesG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SJonesG said...

Oh my gosh. This has to be my favorite post!! I loved everything about it! (had to correct my first post due to my smart-phone changing all my words!)

Fred said...

thanks guys. another great post. I am reading them.