Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whitney's Success:)

Whitney just got offered the role of Amber in the musical Hairspray at the Palace Theatre in New Hampshire - the same company I did Altar Boyz with. She leaves April 14th, the day after we get back from Tennessee! Yikes! Her contract is for one month!! Amber is a lead character who belts her face off. A blonde stuck up brat. Whitney will be perfect ;) haha, just kidding. She's super stoked.

Also she just got a copy of her singing "Green Finch and Linnet Bird," from the musical revue she was apart of a couple of months ago. I posted it up on youtube so you all can see. Also - I wanted to post the girl who sings it in the movie, Sweeney Todd. She's sooo bad! Whitney is sooo much better!!!



1 comment:

SJonesG said...

WOW!! Thanks so much Nathan. It's been so long since I've heard Whitney sing! And I totally agree that she sounds WAY better than the other girl.