Tuesday, April 19, 2011

am i dying?

I, Nathan Alan Meyer, have been sick pretty much this entire year. 2011... who and what are you?? I just don't understand my immune system. I was sick on New Years Eve and the next week. Then I got the flu that involved a high fever on Valentines Day and was sick for almost 3 weeks. Then in March I got another cold for 1 week. And here we are in April. I'm beginning to see a pattern. Sick once a month type thing. What in the world?!?! I seriously have gone through more kleenex boxes than Ella Rose can count, I think she's up to number 17? Anyway, this week I'm hoping it's just allergies. I got a tiny sore throat last Thursday and now I'm constantly blowing my nose and sneezing, my eyes are constantly red and itchy and watery. I've been taking allergy medicine but until today they haven't really helped. I clean our apartment constantly to get rid of dust. I take 1,000mg of Vitamin C every day. I take a multi-vitamin everyday after breakfast. I don't smoke. I don't drink. I eat healthy foods. And, I work out. Can I trade immune systems with someone?? What is happening? Please give me advice! Doctor Marissa... Do you think this has any relation to the fact that I switched inhaler medicine right around the Holidays right before the New Year? It's the only thing that is making any sense as to why I keep getting sick...
Please pray for me anyone and everyone. I hate it!

1 comment:

SJonesG said...

oh Im so sorry! I feel your pain!! I've been sick now for three weeks and it doesn't seem to get better. Poor little Ella and Marley have been sick right along with me... but we think it's because they started daycare about a month ago and have come home sick about every other day. Maybe you're just allergic to NYC?