Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pics from our Tennesse Trip

Whitney and I had a marvelous time in Tennessee last week. Teddie and Don's wedding was beautiful and everything went according to plan! The weather was heavenly!! I secretly wanted to stay forever.
Here are some pictures - some I stole from facebook.

Pre-Wedding at the Fairy Land Club
The Happy Couple
Big family!


Ella is obsessed with pink and Cinderella!
Brittany, Regina, and us at Cheesecake Factory in Nashville.

 At the movie theatre - saw Source Code. It's great!!


Largest sunglasses

Can't wait for this weather!!

3 comments:

Patrick T said...

These pictures made me so happy!!

SJonesG said...

awe! Loved the photos! I wait patiently every day for a new post from you two! love you and hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend... even though you're apart.

Anonymous said...

Such a great blog, thank you for sharing!
Mom/Beth
PS I love you!
PSS I miss you!
PPSS So glad you were able to spend time with Whitneys family. What a blessing!