Nathan's Post:
As many of you now know due to our facebook status' the production of Sweeney Todd got canceled. We got an email on Sunday while watching the Tony Awards that the show is being postponed. The director didn't put any reason other than circumstances beyond his control. The whole rest of the evening Whitney and I were feeling very confused and feeling very hopeless. Well, we were more sad than anything. The bright side of all this is the fact that we get to spend more time in Cleveland which is a HUGE blessing... we really need a break from NY and we miss our family tremendously!
We don't have to worry about commuting an hour to New Jersey although the Hoboken area is gorgeous. We weren't getting paid or getting equity points. The only positive thing about doing this production was the fact that we would get to perform again and perform opposite of each other and... maybe get connected somehow with awesome people:)
We are doing a lot better especially after watching last nights the Bachelorette !!!! Did you guys see that??? We could NOT believe Kasey - getting the tattoo - singing that terrible improv song - I mean best moment in reality tv show ever!!!
Currently, we are getting ready for an off broadway musical audition, so hopefully that'll go well.
Next Wednesday is my 24th Birthday! YAY
Last Tuesday I went to my callback for the Broadway National Tour of Young Frankenstein and it was awful. They taught us a tap combination that went way too fast and I couldn't keep up or understand what any of the moves were - so I have found that I need to be taking tap classes. Last Thursday I went to my callback for the first Broadway National Tour of Next to Normal, and it went really well. I felt great about it. I'm thinking though, if I don't hear back from them either today or tomorrow it's a no go for me. Which is okay because I know I did my best and if they don't call me than the other guys were better than me and that's okay.
This week I feel like I might be getting a cold or a sore throat cold. Hopefully that goes away!
1 comment:
Oh well, all we can say is that there are bigger and better things coming soon! I have mixed feelings about the Next to Normal. Im really glad if you get it but also really glad if you dont.. just because it's a National Tour and that means you two are apart for 9 months or more. Keep on Keeping on!!! Hang in there. Can't wait to see you all in two weeks!!!
Post a Comment