Nathan's Post:
I'm listening to Daniella Mason sing "Madworld" and its the best!!! She is soo good - we can't wait for her to get discovered ... it needs to happen!
She used to be a musical theater major at Belmont but she switched to commercial voice and I can see why!
Whitney and I LOVE watching the Ellen show - she gets these awesome young undiscovered singers who rock!!!
Here is a clip of an 11 year old girl who sings Breakeven which is one of my favorite songs:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QQCI_HxTak
ALSO -
Our very talented Belmont crew have been up to some awesomeness!! Some guy did a remix of Alicia Key's Empire State of Mind and turned it into everything about the Cafe at Belmont!
Our friend Lauren Turner is the girl singing the chorus, she sang in our wedding if you can remember:) and our friend Regina is the freshman girl:)
We were dying when we first saw this... our friends are so talented:)
4 comments:
WOW!!!! I Loved the Belmont Cafeteria song. Lauren's voice is so amazing! I haven't ever liked rap either and that guy was really really good! So glad you posted it! The whole video was done so professionally!
I was impressed with the mad world video and then half way through it got redic! And Lauren is keepin it real in the caf video :)
Nathan and Whitney, I love your blog, and am sooo proud of you both, it's so exciting to be able to read what is going on in your lives and to get the updates. Love you both so much. Aunt Millie
Thank you for keeping us updated. Yes, I recognized Regina and Lauren in the onderful wrapper song for the college cafeteria!
Thanks for also letting us know about the 11 year old girl, so talented from Ellen's show.
Mom/Beth
Post a Comment