Today is Nathan's 24th Birthday! We will celebrate by going out to eat sushi with some friends tonight and then playing games afterwards.
I am so thankful that Nathan was born and created into the man he is today. He is the most amazing person I have ever met in my entire life. He is so gorgeous, he can make anyone smile, he is very very very talented, he is smart, he is completely genuine, he is driven, he is positive, he is a faithful believer in Christ, he is loyal to his friends and family, and SO fun! I look at him and see my best friend and the love of my life. I can cuddle with him and feel safe and also jump on beds with him like we are fish who just grew legs for the first time! I am constantly smiling and so fulfilled since we have been together. I am so thankful for him and that he was born 24 years ago!
In honor of his birthday...I am going to do a little post about cupcakes! (because I love cupcakes, and they are birthday themed...and also because I have a big sweet tooth...yum!)
It is sooo amazing what they can do with cupcakes. I think they are perfect treats because they are cute, portable, and just the right size.
Here are a few amazing cupcakes:
My favorite cupcakes are from Crumbs:
(the sprinkles, m&m's, and cookie dough are the best!)
My mouth is watering now...is yours??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!





2 comments:
You're the best wife!! I love you so much!!!
Once again Happy Birthday Nathan! And Whit u must have a lot of time lookin up pics of all these cup cakes haha ;)
Post a Comment