Okay - so the other night while Whitney
and I were laying in bed, we were having
a rather interesting conversation about babies.
Don't worry ... we are not planning on having
them for another couple of decades or so.
We got on this subject because many of our
co - workers at Sight & Sound have babies or are pregnant.
I asked Whitney what her parents
would have named her if she were a boy -
and she first thought Kyle but later found out it was Jarrod.
I had remembered that my parents were deciding on
Nathan or Paul for a boy and Emily for a girl.
Then, I suddenly thought,
"How weird... if I were a girl and you were a boy,
I would be Emily Garmon!"
We both laughed for awhile and decided that we had to blog about his
and give you all a picture of what Mr. and Mrs. Jarrod Garmon would have looked like....
Although I'm sure Fred and Shirley would have loved to carry out
their Garmon name - I am very pleased the way we turned out!

4 comments:
hahahahahahaha... that picture is hillarious!! What a strange thought. I'm really glad the way you turned out too!
that is freaking hilarious!! you two are perfect for each other!
Ok, this is just too funny. But Whitney you make a pretty good looking man! LOL! Sorry Nathan, but those dark eyebrows just don't go with the blonde hair!!!! HA HA HA
Thank you, Teddie, it is the EYEBROWS that are way wrong. I just could not put my finger on it. I'm so glad I had Nathan and Shirley had Whitney! and not Emily and Jarrod!
Love you guys/kids!
Beth Meyer
Post a Comment