Sorry we've not posted in a week. But we put together a compilation of our videos up to this point. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wheeeeee, I love it!!! I would do it too! Dad said "NO WAY" great photography! Roger said he WOULD do it too, Millie said she would do it. Caden also said she would try it!! YEAY, We love it. Thanks so much. Dad still says "you wouldn't get me to do that!" LOVE YOU! Mom/Beth
Love love love this!! haha Nathan, you cracked me up! You win the prize over Fred now for the best self-video!! I can't believe you were able to hold the camera and zip at the same time with a big smile on your face! I'm not sure. The jury is still out on whether I'll do it or not. It looked pretty scary from the top!! I love your blog background and upgraded look too!! BEautiful!!
4 comments:
wheeeeee, I love it!!! I would do it too! Dad said "NO WAY"
great photography! Roger said he WOULD do it too, Millie said she would do it. Caden also said she would try it!! YEAY, We love it.
Thanks so much. Dad still says "you wouldn't get me to do that!"
LOVE YOU! Mom/Beth
Love love love this!! haha Nathan, you cracked me up! You win the prize over Fred now for the best self-video!! I can't believe you were able to hold the camera and zip at the same time with a big smile on your face! I'm not sure. The jury is still out on whether I'll do it or not. It looked pretty scary from the top!! I love your blog background and upgraded look too!! BEautiful!!
Everyone could easily do this Zip Line! It looks a lot higher and scarier than it really is.
I love that ya'll are getting to have this experience! So fun! Best of luck to you as your cruise time continues!
Post a Comment