Friday, October 7th
We had the entire day off so we spent a good 6 hours in Cozumel, Mexico. We all ate at La Choza for lunch and then went to a place called, No Name, with free Internet, a pool, and the ocean all right there. We couldn’t have asked for a more relaxing day off. I’ll let the pictures explain our fun!
Later that evening we met up with the majority of our cast for a fine dinner at Chops Grille, which is on the ship. Guests and Crew are allowed to eat here with a reservation. There is a flat rate fee of $30 that includes a 3-course meal. We were there for 3 whole hours. We each ordered 2 appetizers, one entrée, and one dessert. As you can see the Filet Mignon was a popular item on the menu. We had such a great week on the Western Cruise. Now on to the Eastern!










4 comments:
I've been to that no name place on the last leg of my cruise! It was a good place to relax, eh? I love reading about your experiences!
oh my, it looks so beautiful, the blue water, the yummy cake and your handsome/cute clothes!
Love you, Mom/Beth
PS. my goal is to create my own "name"
Beeeeeuuuutiful! I Can't Wait!! Love the pink matching outfit and Whitney your hair is getting long again! I love how fast your hair grows. you are so lucky! Love you Both and so proud of you and so happy that you are living your dream!!
Wow. That looks like the ocean to me. Not a pool….?
Was the NO NAME place a restaurant or what?
And the meal….Now I like that!
Can't wait to see you guys.
From Siem Reap flood area.
And by the way…I too want your mom to get a name.
Dad
Post a Comment