During the past few weeks, Nathan and I have gotten to be tourists around the city, meet up with our Belmont buds, spend time with my family, and thanks to my parents - we were able to add a few things to our house to make it a little bit more of a 'home sweet home'.
Here it is in pictures:
We finally found a MOE'S in NYC!!! Oh, I love their burritos and chips!
Mom and Dad bought us a new couch (since our old one couldn't fit into our apartment) and these amazing wall-art decorations. WE LOVE THEM!!
There is out past few weeks...in pictures. :)
3 comments:
Wonderful pictures! And so glad you are enjoying all your family and friends! Abby and I can't wait to come back later in the year! We had a blast with you all!
The wall art turned out GREAT! I love how you arranged them. By the way, WE SAW NATHAN ON MERCY TONIGHT! It was the scene where the nurses were dancing on the coffee table. haha
Beautiful! I'm so jealous of everyone who's spending all the time with you!!! But soon that will be me :)
Post a Comment