Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Andrew and Cameron

Our adorable nephews on the Meyer side - Andrew Ohlson (our Godchild) and Cameron Bailey!
Andrew will be turning 2 in November and he is the son of my sister Diane and her husband Ryan.
Cameron will be turning 1 in July and he is the son of my oldest sister Christine and her husband Sam.








WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!

3 comments:

SJonesG said...

oh my goodness!! How adorable are they! Such cuties!! Your family mades beautiful little boys... maybe we'll get one of those someday too!! I love the new blog photo and background too!

Anonymous said...

So Andrew's smile and laugh are adorable and the pic of Cameron and Sam is too much haha!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am the worst Grandma. I don't know how to put pictures on my Facebook and look at all the adorable pictures I could be posting!!!! I miss everyone!
Love, Mom/Beth