Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pictures from our Shows!

It's about time we post some sweet candid performance shots from our previous work in PA.

These are obviously from Singin in the Rain. Me singing "Beautiful Girl."






 Our 3 very talented leads! Cosmo, Kathy and Don.




And while I was singing and dancing in the rain, Whitney was dancing with Santa Claus in her Christmas review show!!









Now, we're all back and settled into our apartment in Queens, NY and hitting audition season. Hopefully we'll book another gig soon and together.. fingers crossed!!

2 comments:

poppu said...

As always, I love the BLOG! It brings back wonderful memories of times spend with two of my favorite people. I love you both and I'm so very proud of you. you are both my heros! Can't wait to see you again.
love dad

SJonesG said...

Oh my gosh!! This is my FOURTH time to try to post my comment on this post! I dont know why this keeps happening. oh well, Anyway, I said how much I LOVE YOUR BLOG. I love these photos and I loved these shows!!