For the 4 years I've known Whitney she has always been a positive light in my life and that light is shining even brighter today. The Lord is so good!!! Birthdays should be super special because it's the day God chose to welcome another one of His miracles. I look at Whitney and think how special she to not only me but to others.
Top 24 Reasons why I love Whitney and why I'm glad she was born.
1. She is my wife, the woman I love, and look to for advice, support and encouragement
2. She is an amazing example and follower of Christ
3. She makes me laugh
4. She laughs at me;)
5. She has a voice of an angel and can sing higher than anyone I know:)
6. She has an incredible family who loves me and supports us
7. She has amazing friends
8. She has a solid heart that cares and forgives
9. She has many creative juices
10. She pushes me and challenges me to do my best
11. She is a great listener
12. She is wonderful with children and will be fascinating as a mother
13. She is the perfect size and couldn't be more beautiful
14. She is patient
15. She is eager to try new things and trusts me
16. She is a really great kisser :o
17. She thinks outside of the box in sticky situations
18. She is a dreamer and reaches for the impossible
19. She is a peacemaker
20. She believes and sees the good in people
21. She is extremely strong and can be a great leader in times of desperation
22. She is protective of her family and friends
23. She has inspiring morals and beliefs
24. She loves me unconditionally
Happy Birthday Whitney I love you sooooooo much!


3 comments:
And this is why we love you so much Nathan! You are the perfect mate! this is the sweetest post and makes me so very happy to know that you two are so happy and in love!
Claudia wants to tell Nathan what a beautiful love note he wrote to is sweetest girl in the world. It made me cry. I love u both very much..
your GrandMother
Whitneys mother in law, "agrees" with all that Nathan wrote! except I wouldn't know about # 16! HA :)
Love you, Whitney, your card is coming soon!
Beth
Post a Comment