Nathan's Post:
Quick update for you all - it turns out I didn't get 42nd Street after all, my tap wasn't strong enough which is fine because I think I would have been freaking out with all of the choreography. AND... now I won't have to be away from my wife longer and it shouldn't be a problem going to Teddie and Don's wedding! Currently I am trying to see if I can go visit Whitney and my family for next weekend.
Disney ---- So, we obviously didn't get the Disney contracts. I found out through friends that work there that a lot of the current cast members renewed their contracts. They said they will be probably looking for new hire come September.
Whitney found out from Merry-Go-Round Playhouse that they are letting her submit via youtube video for her callback for Amber. Thank you Jesus for this working out for her. Last night I went to my Songs for Shakespeare callback and they offered me the job on the spot but found out that their performances are very random and sporadic and knew I wouldn't be able to commit.
I start my orientation for Forever 21 tonight and have a second interview for Open Center on Friday. Still doing Calling All Toys and telling myself that it is almost over come Saturday afternoon. I can do it.
2 comments:
What your going home that soon? Jealous... kinda
Congratulations on your callback Whitney! That's so great!!
Post a Comment