Nathan's Post:
I forgot to mention, I got a job. I'm working for Allied Live passing out Billy Elliot pamphlets as advertising. This means... I get to stand out in the cold and be one of those annoying people giving out worthless pieces of paper. I've done it twice already, and actually it's not that bad. It pays better than what I made at Make and I have found that the general New Yorker is on average, nice. If someone didn't want my flier they would say no thank you or just smile and nod no. I didn't encounter one mean person. And... I actually convinced some people to go and see the show! It's kind of ironic because I have yet to see it myself, haha. I felt pretty cool though because many people were asking me where things were and I knew! Both of my locations were at Bryant Park, I stood around 42nd and 5th Ave. I'm working tomorrow in Times Square. I wonder if the experience will be different or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment