Nathan's Post:
I wanted to let you all know that I got offered the role of Scott in the Off-Broadway Musical "Dear Edwina." Sadly, I turned it down because it's tech week is when I'm on tour and I wouldn't have been able to have gone home for Christmas. I was very thankful that I got the offer though and hopefully they'll keep me in mind for future productions.
Today was a such a bust for me. Last night after Whitney and I got back from our small group (Bible study) I started to get major stomach pains. I popped 2 tums and 2 gas x and went to bed. I tossed and turned all night and didn't get great sleep. And then this morning, my stomach was all tight and weak. Luckily I didn't throw up or anything though. Around 11am I started feeling better so I decided to meet Whitney at Pearl Studios to audition for Arizona Broadway Theatre. I had an appointment at 12:30 so I was feeling okay to just go in and go out. Well... they were way backed up and they ran out of time... I was told to come back tomorrow. By this point my headache that I had all morning was now really bad and my stomach was still feeling weak. Feeling defeated, I decided to go home and eat some soup and take it easy for the rest of the day. Whitney, however, got seen for Arizona Broadway Theatre (it's a non equity dinner theatre in Phoenix, AZ) and got called back for tomorrow. She also got seen for Roxy Regional Theatre (also non equity) and was asked to stay and dance.
We're both still working hard at getting an agent. Keep praying that an agency picks us up.
1 comment:
I will pray for an agency and for you to keep high spirits!
Love, Mom/Beth
Post a Comment