Our niece Ella is too cute to handle! Fred and Shirley have been so amazing at keeping us up to date with the little princess from all the way from Tennessee. We get picture texts from them everyday and she is gets cuter every second. I wanted to share Ella with you all. Shirley, Whitney's mom, has a blog and she posts videos of Ella every so often. I decided to steal 3 videos from her blog (I hope you don't mind Shirley!) These 3 videos are just so precious. I will tell you my favorite moments underneath each one.
Okay - so she is becoming quite the singer / no surprise. My favorite part in this one is how she says "dares a moo moo, dares a moo moo!" . I also love hearing Shirley's laughter in the background:)
By far the beginning is the BEST. Her response to that question is priceless. At 1:43 - so sweet how she signs and says "more"
At 0:30 - when she is asked if she is going to be a big sister! Then at 3:20 to the end is the funniest thing I've ever seen!
Ella is so precious to us and it's so exciting that we have one niece and two nephews. We love them all to the sky and back and can't wait to see if Marissa is having a boy or a girl:)
I am wanting my sisters and mom to start blogging. We all need to encourage them. Bother them on facebook about it or something. I am wanting to really annoy them until they give in and create one!
4 comments:
How funny. I just saw this post "after" I just posted another video on my blog. It is a video of Whitney and Ella talking via Skype the other night. It's so precious! and I am sooo thankful to whoever invented Skype so Ella will know her Aunt Whitney and Uncle Nathan!
Oh Nathan! you are so obsessed about us starting a blog! I don't know...seems very time consuming, I mean, why not just talk on the phone! Love ya!
Oh my goodness! Too cute! My favorite is when she is dancing and then dealing with the equilibrium issues! I wish I was short enough that when I fell it was only about 8 inches to the floor!
I will work this summer on getting your mom to start a blog. We're doing "Annie" together, so I will have loads of time to persuade her!
I love the updates! Keep 'em coming!
These videos are amazing! I'm so happy I got to see them! She is getting so big! She's going to be the best big sister.
Post a Comment