Friday, June 7, 2013

JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT

Hey guys!! We are becoming quite the lazy bloggers. It gets to be so difficult when there are so many social media websites that pretty much updates our lives for us. Do people still read this? Should we continue posting? Or is it redundant since everything is pretty much on facebook.

Anyway - we thought we would tell you a little bit about Joseph here in Lancaster PA and post some pictures. The show is a lot of fun! We opened last night with a sold out audience. The community here is so supportive and hungry for entertainment which makes our jobs so much easier.

Again, Whitney and I are extremely blessed to be sharing the stage together in this song and dance filled show about the story of Joseph from the book of Genesis in the Bible. It's an Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice musical. They actually wrote this as their thesis project and didn't become a huge hit until after Jesus Christ Superstar was produced.

This will be my 3rd time doing the production. I did it once as a kid and again my senior year of high school. It's been so rewarding being able to do it professionally. The Fulton theatre is where I got my equity card last year and the staff treats the actors so well!

Here are some pictures from the show and from the party last night.



















1 comment:

SJonesG said...

yes, I read it! I do love to read your blog. I know you put some of the same things on Facebook, instagram etc.. but seems like here you elaborate more and I love hearing what you are experiencing and how you feel about it. But I understand if it's too much. I know how you feel. I lost my mojo for blogging after Aug 11, 2012. Cant wait to see you guys next weekend!