Longwood Gardens is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. We went on the most beautiful day and the weather was bright and sunny with a little chill in the air. I couldn't believe how gorgeous the land, trees, bushes, flowers, lily pads, and fountains were. It felt like we were at a theme park but it was just to gaze at the beauty of nature around you!
It is too hard to explain, so just take a look for yourself!
This is the original house of the man who bought this land to conserve the beauty of nature.
There was so much beautiful grass!
One of my favorite parts! The colors were gorgeous!
This plant looked like it came from a Dr. Seuss book. Nathan thought it looked like caterpillars.
One of our favorites!
Cute couple.
There were so many gorgeous HUGE trees!
We saw EVERY SINGLE area of the land that we could see! We were here for four hours!
Another favorite part was the field of wildflowers!
This was one of the three tree houses on the conservatory.
There was a flower competition and it was amazing!
This flower was the WINNER! You can see why.
IT IS PERFECT!
Beautiful bouquet!
You can also come at night and see the forest light up with these planted multi colored bulbs!
(I'm sure it looks like a fairytale field)
There were plants there I had definitely NEVER seen in my life. Like this one!
I'll leave you with this beautiful picture of Nathan imitating a statue at the exit.
It was an amazing experience we'll never forget! Maybe we'll take a trip and go during Christmas time - the garden is open everyday of the year!






1 comment:
Thought I commented before. The photos are beautiful! It looks heavenly. Good job with the camera Nathan!
Post a Comment