This was just too cute!! You should make one like it that is generic so people can send it to their friends facebook on their birthday. I bet it would get a lot of hits. I know I'm always looking for something unique to send for birthdays. Ella and I watched this three times and then had to go watch the one you made for her about five times!
4 comments:
This was just too cute!! You should make one like it that is generic so people can send it to their friends facebook on their birthday. I bet it would get a lot of hits. I know I'm always looking for something unique to send for birthdays. Ella and I watched this three times and then had to go watch the one you made for her about five times!
I LOVE THIS!!! Gonna sing it all night...
Happy Birthday... la la la la
Andrew absoluletly loved it. Could not take his eyes off of it and wanted more/again!
We all loved it. Thanks so much for your blogging. Can't wait to see you!
Love Beth/Mom
Post a Comment