Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween on the Ship!

Halloween was so fun on the ship. It was hilarious to see what guests brought with them on the ship to wear on Halloween. I swear some  people had to have had a completely different suitcase just for their costume! Also...did I mention that there are about 2,000 bikers on this ship. It is the HIGH SEAS RALLY on board...that's alot of tattoos and leather. :) Their costumes were hilarious to see in the audience during our shows.
Here are a few pictures from the crew halloween party.

 Flight Attendants
 Trolls
 Gretel and Queen of Hearts
  Nathan and I were a tiger and pig. :) 
Nathan says he was "Tony the Tiger" (they're Greattt!!)
 Decor was cool
 Black Swan and King Tritan
 Justin Bieber..my favorite! (She really looks like him!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh King Tritan was....a little revealing. Ha
I'll just keep this anonymous