Monday, February 14, 2011

P90X

 
Have you all heard of P90X? I'm sure most of you have. Our friend Maria gave us the videos for P90X and I am on my second week out of twelve. It's a 90 day workout and you follow the schedule according to the program you choose. The workout is usually around an hour long. Talk about sweating. WOW! Every morning I wake up sore and I wonder how on earth I will be able to do the next video but somehow I get through it. I'm doing the Classic so for the first three weeks my workout involves:
Day 1: Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 2: Plymetrics (this I would say - is the hardest)
Day 3: Shoulder and Arms, Ab Ripper X
Day 4: Yoga X (this is also very hard but amazing)
Day 5: Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X (after you do this prepare to be sore for about a week)
Day 6: Kenpo X
Day 7: Rest or X-Stretch
The only thing is that I need to get heavier weights - I'm using Whit's 8 lbs and I feel like a girl.
If you want to get in shape and get your butt kicked - do P90X!



We'll see if I can last the 90 days. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Meghan Glogower said...

Wooo! P90X!!! A bunch of us are doing that. We're doing the lean version though. It's intense.

Pam the Blam is my favorite