It was my sister's 27th Birthday on January 30th. I love her so much and here is my gift to her!
Here are the lyrics in case you can't understand me:
Verse 1
Her name is Karen Meyer, and she is turning 27
she still has awhile before she gets into Heaven
so while she's on this earth, she's smiling away
and I am glad she was born everyday
everybody now
Chorus
Happy Birthday Karen, Happy Birthday to you
Verse 2
She's driving down the streets of Davenport, IA
She's so sick of the cold, she wants to be warmer
But on this very special day she could not believe
all of the things that she has already achieved
everybody now
Chorus
Happy Birthday Karen, Happy Birthday to you
3 comments:
wow! that was cool! I love the harmony in it, so beatle/beach boyish. Did you write that, music, arrangement and all??? It's really really good. Karen is a lucky girl!
haha, thanks Shirley! Yeah I wrote it. I did it all on garageband on our mac. The drums and piano were just something I picked out on file and then made up a melody and lyrics, etc.
That was awesome! LOL! I could see that going viral. Make sure you put it on YouTube! You are crazy good! Love you much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN! What a lucky sister!
Post a Comment