Friday, December 3, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

    Nathan and I TRIED to go see the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting. We tried to get there pretty early, but definitely NOT early enough! There were almost half a million people trying to see this tree lighting. Streets were blocked off, you couldn't get even close to the tree! People were standing in extremely crowded mobs where you couldn't even see the tree at all.
   Nathan and I didn't see much point freezing outside, when we could go home and watch it from our warm home. :)
   Here are a few pics of decorations that are up around the city!


A traveling Marshalls Advertisement Truck - It also played music...very interesting:

There was a highschool madrigal choir group singing on the streets...reminded me and Nathan of our highschool years! 

The Rockefeller Tree before the show began. 
Some of the crowd:

We did a little decorating ourselves. Here is our lovely Christmas Tree!


2 comments:

SJonesG said...

Great Post!! It's so beautiful there inside and out!! I love seeing all the decorations! Love and Miss you Two!!

Fred Garmon said...

I love you guys soooooo much! Thanks for the Blog. I'm in Dubai homesick for you and can't wait for Christmas but I'm coming back with a Santa Claus suitcase full of goodies.
Dad