Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Only in New York

Whitney's Post:

I have seen some very interesting things here in the city. I've recently decided to try to take a picture of the things that I see on a day to day basis.
Enjoy!

The lady checking me out at Party City had a very interesting "wedding ring". She said that it wasn't pierced through the bone, but it definitely hurt very badly. Ow!

This guy is dressed in a full suit with a diamond studded skull belt to top it off!

This man, I guess, hiking through New York, had a companion with him riding on the top of his backpack! :)

I'm sure you've heard of the Naked Cowboy in New York, but here is a female and older version for ya!

This lady doesn't mind wearing her moo-moo out on the town!

Last but not least, we call this the Pink Tarantula hair style!

There ya have it. 
Only in New York!

1 comment:

SJonesG said...

Hahahahah. This might be my favorite post yet. This is hillarious!!!