Thursday, March 29, 2012

Scratch that thought

It's crazy how fast things and decisions can change. Whitney and I ended up turning down the offer for Little Theatre on the Square. It just was NOT enough money to pay for our apartment in New York. The couple subletting our apartment decided to leave as originally planned and we don't want to be paying rent when we're not living there. We feel really good about our decision. We'll be back in the city and I might get my tonsils taken out in Iowa before my birthday, so this will be a good time off for us. Plus, we were just offered the ensemble for the gig anyway and we're getting to the point in our career where we have to turn down work to get what we want.
On another note - Clemmons/Dewing casting called me in for an appointment for the role of Frank Jr. in the "Catch Me If You Can" tour and unfortunately I can't go because I'm still in the middle of the ocean... really?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be good for you two to be back in NYC to see friends and catch up and cook and have "down time"
Yeah for down time!!!
Love you,
Mom/Beth

SJonesG said...

Agree with mom #1. :)

Poppy said...

So, country music in NYC! Yay!!!!
August trip to NY will be fun!