We had such a great Valentine's Day. We were so blessed to get a balcony Guest bedroom for 2 nights. The guest services manager totally hooked us up and it was free! It's been 6 months since Whit and I have been able to sleep in the same bed so we were sooooo happy! Immediately when we got into our room - we started jumping up and down like little kids. It was amazing. Actually, there weren't many activities going on around the ship on Tuesday night for V-day but it was fine because we had so much room in our room that we enjoyed just laying around!
Hope everyone had a good day full of love:)
4 comments:
I loved hearing your story of taking a trip while on a trip!
Valentines and everyday is a good day to appreciate and love the ones in our lives!
Love you!
Mom/Beth
you guys get prettier the older you get! =)
That looks like fun and once again you've made me laugh. I can see you both jumping and laughing in the bed! We're excited about Rissa and Kevin coming to be with you. I just got their airline tickets and mom got their hotel in Orlando. Then….guess what? We're coming again! Can't wait. Miss you both. Keep the blogs coming. We enjoy them so much.
What happened to my comment, oh no! I left it the day you wrote this blog. I said... Thank you Nathan for loving my sweet little girl so much!! You two are the best and I couldn't be more proud of both of you. You both make me so happy!!
Post a Comment