Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thank You Fred & Shirley!

There is NO WAY to Thank Fred and Shirley for everything they have done for us. Recently they took us on a beautiful tour of Maine where we got to see beautiful Lighthouses and eat tons of Lobster. We also spent a week in Ft. Lauderdale, FL where we lounged by the pool and made sand castles everyday!
Thank you Fred and Shirley for being so generous and so selfless! We love you so much and are so grateful for you!

3 comments:

SJonesG said...

The most wonderful gift ever!! What time it took to put this together!! I love everything about it, especially the end with the hand claps and whistling and ella dancing around and around. It's adorable!! I put it on my blog too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how beautiful!!!! I love the song/lyrics/and video. YOu are so talented, Nathan and Whitney. Thank you for sharing!
Love, Mom/Beth

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I'm a little behind on blogs so I'm just seeing this. So great! I love Ella's bday song too! Y'all are so talented! :)